stories told and songs sung

Life is full of stories and songs. By sharing them, maybe we see a little more clearly how we are all connected.

Name:
Location: Deep South

I grew up in Texas and then went off to college in Tennessee. There I met my future wife in a great story you'll have to hear someday. Med school was back in Texas. We got married during my 2nd year. After med school, it was on to Neurology residency in the Deep South. Now that I'm a full fledged neurologist, I'm just trying to balance it all with a new baby on the way...

Monday, June 11, 2012

And 3 Become 4...

It is shameful how long it has been since my last post.  In that time, our little Dylan has grown into a boy.  And our family of three is about to become a family of four.  We will welcome little Vivian into the world sometime in early August (or late July if we have our wish).





From a work standpoint, Janelle is working in private practice 2 days a week, and I am trying to settle into life as a junior faculty member.  I have somehow gotten sucked into more committees and other commitments than I wanted, but it is all enjoyable work.  I have many more stories to share, and those will be coming soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

What a happy family! Great photos and thanks for the update. Dylan is getting so big, he's such a cutie.

10:31 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Congratultions!! You are a beautiful family, and won't Dylan LOVE having a baby sister! All the best to all of you through the last few weeks of pregnancy and birth. I'll keep my eyes out for photos of your wee one.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home